The Award of Distinction is an annual recognition given by the Thames Valley District School Board to students, staff, volunteers and all individuals who have made significant contributions at a system or school level.
Nominations are now being accepted
CLICK HERE to view Awards of Distinction Criteria
CLICK HERE for Individual nomination package
CLICK HERE for Group nomination package (2 or more participants)
Completed nomination packages must be submitted by Monday February 17, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.to the Award of Distinction Selection Committee c/o Sherry Tines, Trustees Office.
- Packages can be sent by board courier or dropped off at the board office
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed to 519.452.2396
Completed nomination packages consist of 3 parts
- Completed nomination form must be signed by the nominator
- A nomination letter that describes why you are making the nomination and how the nominee meets the selection criteria (based on the Boards Mission, Vision and Commitments)
- Supporting material – you may submit up to 10 pages (front and back) of supporting materials
Additionally, letters of Support can be submitted from colleagues, students, community representatives.
Congratulations again to the CUPE 4222 members acknowledged for this award in 2019